The Top Belt Sealer incorporates an Enercon Super Seal™ unit and is suitable for clip-on caps or foil only applications. It can be positioned over any straight section of your existing conveyor, immediately after capping. The capped container is then guided through the induction heating tunnel, where pressure is applied to the clip-on cap or foil with a non-metallic recirculating belt.
This unique design automatically takes account of component variations and tolerances, such as bottle height variation, product overfill, line speed variation and bottle centres. The top pressure is maintained following initial release from the induction heating field.
- Incorporates an Enercon Super SealTM unit
- Cap sizes up to 70mm diameter maximum
- Conveyor Speed up to 40 metres / minute
- Induction power rating – typically 3kW
- Stainless steel enclosures – IP65 wash down
- Power Requirements 200-240v AC Single Phase
- Control System – EN60204 conforming to EMC (Europe or UL508a (US))
- E-Stop will integrate into your production line system