Capless induction sealing is now possible with Enercon’s Super Seal Contact Sealing technology. All the benefits of induction sealing are designed into this energy efficient direct foil sealing technology. It uses 25% less energy than traditional conduction hot plate systems and enables a 50% reduction in foil thickness. This unique capless sealing technology can be integrated into existing production lines.
- A foil rate of 60 units per minute from a single head with 0.3 second cycle time.
- An Enercon Induction contact sealer uses far less energy than conventional hot plates
- Resulting in at least 25% reduction in energy use
- Reducing CO2 emissions and consequently carbon footprint
- Foil thickness can, in general, be reduced from 60 micron down to 20 micron - a saving of more than 50% on the amount of foil being used.
- The sealing head and power unit can be retro-fitted to existing lines
- The maintenance on induction contact sealers is substantially less than contact heating plates
In fact everyone saves money and uses less of everything! And runs faster with a superior seal and lower unit cost!
We appreciate your interest in Enercon induction cap and capless sealing solutions. Please complete the form below and we will process your request.